Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Warm weather

Hola!

I have officially been here for a week and i'm loving it as much as the first day I was here; possibly even more.

I'm starting to notice the smaller things when I'm walking around the city that i didn't when i first arrived, such as -- little shops that hide behind the bigger buildings, and the different architecture on the buildings and quicker streets that I can take home. I no longer am feeling like an American tourist that has no idea where/what they're doing -- besides the fact that people stare at me because i have blonde hair.

The weather here has been incredibly nice--it's weather that rarely drops below 70 degrees at all parts of the day. It is dry heat which makes it a lot more bearable, but you also get sunburnt easier i found (As I got sunburnt for about the second time in my life, and on all parts of my body).  Everyone here wears pants and long sleeves when it is 90 degrees, and i don't understand how they do it. My body is sweating as soon as I walk outside in shorts and a tank top!

Besides that I am enjoying my stay here and i am making awesome memories! Besides that, enjoy this timelapse I made going down the streets of Sevilla!


No comments:

Post a Comment